- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- Edtrip has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information posted on the website is accurate. However, Edtrip does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this Site. Under no circumstances will Edtrip be liable for any loss or direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by dependence on this information. The information on this Site / terms and conditions may be changed or updated without notice. Users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by such changes. Edtrip may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described on this Site at any time without notice.
Edtrip hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Information concerning Edtrip or its employees, customers, or others on whom data is collected, stored, or processed, is the property of Edtrip and is confidential except for the necessary disclosures required by law.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY
- Edtrip is the copyright owner of the content of this website. You may cite or refer to the information on this site and make copies of the information for your own non-commercial use. Some photographs may be copyrighted by their respective owners and may not be used without appropriate permissions.
- The User shall hold Edtrip fully indemnified and harmless in case of any claim, demand, damages, compensation, fines, penalties, expenses, costs incurred towards any suit, legal action, application, revision, writ petition, execution proceedings, or any other legal proceedings are initiated against Edtrip due to any action/s of the User in using the Site.
- ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE PROVISIONS
- Should any of these terms and conditions be held invalid, that invalid provision shall be construed to be consistent with the applicable law, and in manner so as to remain consistent with the original intent of Edtrip. Provisions not otherwise held invalid shall remain in force.
- SECURITY WARNINGS
- It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, malicious codes and other items of a destructive nature. In no event will Edtrip be liable to any party for any loss or direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by use of this Site, or any other hyperlinked website.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Please Note that none of the information contained in this Site should be viewed or construed as an offer to sell or as a solicitation to purchase any of our products or services. Rather, the information on our products and services is provided to you so that you can learn what products Edtrip generally offers. The products and service statements on this Website are for general description purposes only. Send us a message via our Contact Us page for further assistance .
It must not be construed that by advertising itineraries and packages to various destinations, any warranty or representation is made by the Site to the User as regards the suitability and safety of any particular destination.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Edtrip be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content (arising in any way in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall not exceed the total amount paid for the tour, holiday, service) in this site or any third party services, even if Edtrip has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
- The information provided on this site is distributed with the understanding that Edtrip is not providing professional advice of any type. If you have a question requiring professional advice, such as question relating to law, tax or travel arrangements, please seek the advice of a qualified professional in the relevant field.
- Edtrip specifically disclaims all warranties with respect to this Site or your use thereof, express, implied, or otherwise, including without limitation, all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Edtrip shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use or misuse of this site or the information on this site.
This disclaimer, limitation of liability and exclusions shall apply irrespective of whether the damages arise from (a) Breach of Warranty, (b) Negligence (c) Breach of Contract and (d) any other cause of action to the extent such limitation and exclusion are not rendered invalid by applicable law